Learning Mentor – SEN – Nuneaton
Working hours: 26 per week
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for experienced SEN Learning Mentors to join our client in Nuneaton. This is an excellent opportunity to join an Education Charity, with low class sizes and a reduced workload.
As a successful Learning Mentor, you will promote the school’s aims positively, and use effective strategies to monitor motivation and morale
Your benefits as a Learning Mentor:
- Competitive salary
- Highly supportive team and management
- Low class sizes, and a reduced caseload
- Opportunity to work for an Education Charity
- Excellent training and thorough induction
Our client is looking for a Learning Mentor with the following experience:
- You will work as part of a class team, under the direction of the class teacher and transdisciplinary colleagues, to deliver effective and appropriate teaching, learning and behaviour support in all areas of school life underpinned by an evidence-based behavioural model of practice.
- You will be creating a positive learning environment, reflective of the school’s culture and ethos as set out in its curriculum purpose statement.
- You will work with pupils both individually and in small groups supporting them to overcome barriers to learning, delivering teaching, providing positive behaviour support, and delivering other focused interventions.
- You will act as the key worker for one pupil, taking responsibility for coordinating their resources, monitoring their daily data, and advocating for them within team meetings.
Essential requirements of this Learning Mentor role:
- GCSE’s in Maths and English
- Knowledge of SEN
- Knowledge of Safeguarding and Child Protection
- The legal right to work in the UK