Learning Support Assistant – Reading – SEN
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Learning Support Assistant to join a primary school which is based in Reading.
The contact length will be a minimum of 3 months with possibility of extension.
What’s in it for you as a Learning Support Assistant?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Essential requirements for the role:
- You will need to be experienced in challenging behaviour
- ASD knowledge which you will demonstrate from a similar role you have held, perhaps as a carer or Learning Support Assistant or from respite experience.
- You will work with the pupil on a 2:1 and be able to follow their strict regime throughout the day, with an understanding of Sensory needs and the ability to help the student self regulate.
- You will be working in a mainstream school with a Year 3 pupil.
What we are looking for in a Learning Support Assistant:
- A fully enhanced DBS and references will be required for this role.
- Experience working in a SEN environment
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *