Leaving Care Personal Advisor – Birmingham – Child in Care
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Leaving Care Personal Advisor to join our client’s Team in Birmingham.
Your benefits as a Leaving Care Personal Advisor:
- Excellent pay rates.
- Excellent training and development.
- Highly supportive team and management.
Your duties as a Leaving Care Personal Advisor:
- To advise other Directorate and council staff regarding the preparation and support needs of care leavers, and to assist in the promotion of services for these groups of service users.
- To assist in liaising with the range of Directorate and other agency initiatives in this field and to assist in the promotion of corporate or inter-agency approaches.
- To assist in working with other agencies active in this field, to help maximize the provision of resources by these agencies for the benefit of Directorate service users.
- To act as a full member of the staff team of the Service and to contribute to the development of the Service within the Directorate.
As a Leaving Care Personal Advisor, you will provide a statutory social work service for children in care and care leavers age 18-25 years, ensuring that all legislative requirements are met. You will work with eligible, relevant, former relevant and qualifying care leavers will be done on a case management basis.
Essential requirements of Leaving Care Personal Advisor:
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Post-qualified experience
- Hold a full UK licence.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
DBH – 169641