Liaison and Diversion Practitioner – West and Central London
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for a Liaison and Diversion Practitioner to join a busy team based in West and Central London.
As a Liaison and Diversion Practitioner you will be a registered health care practitioner with interest and training in mental health (Allied Health Professions: Mental Health Nurse; Psychologist, Social Worker; Occupational Therapist).
What’s in it for you as a Liaison and Diversion Practitioner?
- Low Stress – High Reward
- Hybrid Working
- Competitive Pay Rate
Your main responsibilities as a Liaison and Diversion Practitioner include:
- Undertaking specialist mental health assessments and have a sound knowledge of the Mental Health Act/Capacity Act and criminal justice systems.
- You will need to have excellent interpersonal skills that will enable you to challenge, motivate, influence and inspire your colleagues at all levels.
What we are looking for in a Liaison and Diversion Practitioner:
- You will be a registered health care practitioner with interest and training in mental health (Allied Health Professions: Mental Health Nurse; Psychologist, Social Worker; Occupational Therapist)
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work, OT or Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.