Maths & PE/Sports Teacher – Dorset
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Maths & PE/Sports Teacher to join our client based in Dorset.
What’s in it for you as a Maths & PE/Sports Teacher?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Maths & PE/Sports Teacher:
- Deliver the curriculum as prescribed by our schemes of work.
- Effectively plan lessons that are stimulating, relevant and well-structured to a wide range of abilities and communication needs to ensure all students can participate and reach their full potential.
- Work with the Head Teacher and other members of the leadership team to ensure the successful delivery of the vision, ethos, aims and objectives of the school.
- Deliver the ethos of the school and the educational vision and direction which enables effective teaching and support, successful learning and achievement by students and sustained improvement in their spiritual, moral, social, cultural, mental, and physical well-being in preparation for the opportunities, responsibilities, and experiences of adult life.
- Deliver effective teaching and learning and monitor and evaluate the quality of teaching support and standards of students’ achievement, using benchmarks and setting targets for improvement.
- Monitor, evaluate and review practice in the classroom and implement strategies to ensure that under-performance is challenged and appropriate changes to practice are implemented.
- PGCE, QTS, Cert Ed or equivalent teaching qualification and evidence of in-service training.
- To be able to teach Entry level 2 & 3, GCSE and A Level in Maths & PE/Sport