Maths Teacher – Lancashire – SEN School
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Maths Teacher to join our clients SEN School based in Lancashire.
What’s in it for you as a Maths Teacher?
- Staff laptop and mobile phone
- Competitive salary
- Extensive training and professional qualification opportunities
- Small class sizes with specialist TA support
- The chance to be part of an expanding, national organisation that recognises skill, effort and potential and grows its own leadership teams
- Enhanced occupational sickness scheme
- Flexible pension
- Regular therapeutic and supportive supervision
- Employee benefit service with access to wellbeing services, salary sacrifice schemes, high street vouchers, money off eating-out and takeaways
Your main responsibilities as a Maths Teacher:
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use a variety of mediums as a means to facilitate learning.
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting positive learning behaviour.
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Assess and record students’ academic progress and provide grades and feedback.
- Record a students’ personal development against their Education Health and Care plan and other criteria.
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings.
What we are looking for in a Maths Teacher:
- Proven experience as a teacher.
- Experience in working with young people with a Special Educational Need.
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Degree in teaching or in a specialized subject with a certificate in education