Math’s Teacher – SEMH School – Leicestershire
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a SEN Teacher to join our client based in Leicester.
The candidate must be an experienced Maths Teacher, preferably with experience of supporting children that present challenging behaviours in their mainstream schools.
Your benefits as a SEN Maths Teacher:
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Excellent pay rate
- Highly supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your main role as a SEN Maths Teacher:
- To provide high quality, challenging and differentiated educational activities and sensory experiences to a small classroom of 6 or 7 students with ASD and SEMH, aged 11-16, to enable them to achieve their full potential in all areas of learning.
- Support our children to ensure every child has the best opportunity to reach their full potential and access a variety of opportunities in a caring and safe environment.
- To plan and deliver lessons following the curriculum that’s tailored to each student and assist with the day to day running of the school.
- To supervise and provide support and guidance to our Teaching Assistants and Higher-Level Teaching Assistants and play a key role in their Professional Development Reviews.
- Take responsibilities for implementing school policies and practices, including those relating to safeguarding and equality of opportunity and will be expected to work in partnership with all school staff, parents, carers and other agencies in providing for the academic, spiritual, moral, social, emotional and cultural well-being of students and their families.
- Experience of working with SEMH children
- We are looking for a Mathematics specialist. The Maths curriculum span Entry Level, Functional Skills, Key stage 3 and GCSE.
You will work with groups of children under the supervision of the teacher including the delivery of therapy and programmes of work and the implementation of ILP’s.