Maths Teacher – SEMH School – Permanent
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Maths Teacher to join a SEMH School Team.
We are looking for a Mathematics specialist. The Maths curriculam span Entry Level, Functional Skills, Key stage 3 and GCSE.
Your benefits as a Maths Teacher:
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Excellent pay rate
- Highly supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- QTS – Essential
- Experience of working with SEMH children
Why work with Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly.
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK.
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.