Maths Teacher- SEMH School – Permanent
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Maths Teacher to join our client based in Thetford.
The school is an independent specialist day school providing high-quality, therapeutic and child-centred education to boys and girls from 7 to 17 years of age in Thetford.
Your benefits as a Maths Teacher:
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Excellent pay rate, up to £35,000
- Highly supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
We are looking for a Mathematics specialist. Our Maths curricula span Entry Level, Functional Skills, Key stage 3, and GCSE. Our children come from a wide range of backgrounds, but all have Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs (SEMH). Many will also have other Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) such as Autism, ADHD, and communication difficulties.
Why work with Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*