Mental Health Occupational Therapist – Essex – Community
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Mental Health Occupational Therapist to join our client in Essex.
As a successful Mental Health Occupational Therapist, you will have experience in providing Care-Coordination and Early Intervention.
Your benefits as an Occupational Therapist:
- Competitive pay rate
- Manageable caseloads
- Highly supportive team and management
What will you be doing as an Occupational Therapist in Essex?
- You will care co-ordinate and manage a defined caseload under the supervision of the Clinical Lead bringing a psychosocial approach to the formulation of challenging behaviours, in particular using meaningful occupation/ activities as an intervention.
- You will play a significant role in team discussions relating to clinical work, take part in the service duty rota and will participate in audit/ research projects associated with the work of the service when required.
Your requirements as an Occupational Therapist:
- HCPC registered Occupational Therapist with previous experience in mental health
- The legal right to work in the UK
- A full UK licence, with access to your own vehicle
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.