Mental Health Practitioner – Assessment and Recovery Team – Bristol
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for experienced Mental Health Practitioners (RMN, Social Work or Occupational Therapist qualified) to join a fantastic Assessment and Recovery Team in Bristol.
This role is focussed on providing appropriate, effective interventions and treatments to people with severe and enduring mental health needs in the community, enabling and assisting them to meet daily health, social care, and wellbeing needs, in line with personal recovery goals, and facilitating engagement with mainstream services.
As a Mental Health Practitioner, you will benefit from:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing contracts
- Supportive team and management
What will you be doing as a Mental Health Practitioner?
- You will provide clinical leadership and supervision to team members. You will with people with co-existing mental health and substance misuse problems (Dual Diagnosis).
- You will be responsible for the on-going assessment, planning delivery and review of activities and interventions against identified health, social care and wellbeing needs, acting as care coordinator for a defined group of service users.
Essential requirements as a Mental Health Practitioner:
- Valid NMC or Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience in Social Work, Nursing (RMN) or Occupational Therapy
- Degree level or equivalent in Nursing (RMN), Social Work or Occupational Therapy
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.