Mental Health Practitioner – Band 6 & 7 – Swindon – CAMHS
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Band 6 or 7 Mental Health Practitioner (RMN, LD Nurse, Social Worker, OT, Psychologist) to join the CAMHS Team based in Swindon.
As a successful candidate, you will provide assesments and interventions to young people who presnt in crisis at the general hospital, along side offering telephone support to professionals,carers, family and young people who are contacting the service in crisis.
Benefits as a CAMHS Practitioner:
- Hybrid working
- Compressed/Flexible hours considered
- Mon – Fri 9-5 working hours
- Ongoing contract
Duties as a CAMHS Practioner:
- Provide daily duty rota.
- Complete risk assessments, care plans, clinical notes and crisis plans where needed.
- Provide assessments and interventions to young people who present in crisis at the general hospital.
- Offer telephone support to professionals, carers, family and young people who are contacting the service in crisis.
Requirements as a CAMHS Practioner:
- Social Work England, HCPC or NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work, OT or Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive mental health/social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health/social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health/social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.