Mental Health Practitioner – Band 6 – Plymouth – Mental Health Adults Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Practitioner to join our client’s team in Plymouth.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Practitioner who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Practitioner role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- £37.50 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Practitioner:
- To provide a flexible and responsive service to children and young people at times when they need it, including weekends and evenings.
- To undertake Early Help Assessments to determine children and young people’s needs.
- To deliver a range of Early Intervention activities and programmes for children, young people, and families.
- To deliver flexible and targeted outreach support across the 0-19 age range.
- To work as part of the locality hub team undertaking Early Help (EH) Assessments and associated work as allocated by the Multi-Agency Early Help Panel and as directed by the Team Manager.
- Ensure that children and young people are engaged in programmes and activities that are designed to enhance their social, intellectual, emotional, and physical wellbeing.
Work collaboratively with a range of statutory and non-statutory agencies to improve children and young people’s circumstances and outcomes
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*