Mental Health Practitioner – Band 6 – West London
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner to join our client in West London.
As a successful Mental Health Practitioner, you will be working to promote the safety and the wellbeing of service users and their families/carers.
Your benefits as a Mental Health Practitioner:
- Competitive pay rate
- Diverse work
- Supportive management
- Manageable caseloads
What will you be doing as a Mental Health Practitioner in West London?
- To be personally responsible and professionally accountable for a caseload as part of the community tea and lead and manage the work of others as required.
- Independently carrying out assessments, care planning and care coordination with excellent interpersonal skills, ability to listen to others’ views, respect, and value individuals from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- Monitor the side effects of medication, utilising evidence – based tools.
Essential requirements of this Mental Health Practitioner role:
- Qualified Social Worker, RMN or Occupational Therapist
- Valid Social Work England, NMC or HCPC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience in Social Work, Nursing or Occupational Therapy
- Degree level or equivalent in Nursing, Social Work or Occupational Therapy
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.