Mental Health Practitioner Band 8a – Lambeth – CWP Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Mental Health Practitioner Band 8a, SW or OT to join a busy CWP Team based in Lambeth.
What’s in it for you as a Mental Health Practitioner?
- Supportive management
- Diverse work
- Competitive pay rate
Essential skills as a Mental Health Practitioner:
- Evidence of having worked as a clinical specialist children, young people and their families under supervision.
- Experience of specialist psychological assessment and treatment of clients with a range of psychological needs of a complex nature in CAMHS.
- Experience of supervising and having completed the relevant training.
- Highly developed knowledge of the theory and practice of evidence based therapies for child and adolescents
- Advanced theoretical knowledge of psychosocial theories of mental health and the evidence base for the relevant treatment.
- Knowledge of legislation in relation to the client group and mental health issues, child and adult protection, and equalities.
What we are looking for in a Mental Health Practitioner:
- Social Work England, HCPC or NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work, OT or Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each mental health practitioner you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.