Mental Health Practitioner – Bristol – Adults Mental Health
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Mental Health Practitioner, SW or OT to join a busy Adults Mental Health Team based in Bristol.
This role is focussed on providing appropriate, effective interventions and treatments to people with a range of mental health needs, enabling and assisting them to meet daily health, social care and well being needs, in line with personal recovery goals.
What’s in it for you as a Mental Health Practitioner?
- High pay rate
- Ongoing contract
- Part remote working
Your main responsibilities as a Mental Health Practitioner:
Undertake emergency assessments, planning and delivering defined, intensive, specialist interventions in line with the CPA framework to people with severe and enduring mental health needs, who maybe distressed and in crisis.
What we are looking for in a Mental Health Practitioner:
- Social Work England, HCPC or NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work, OT or Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each mental health practitioner you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.