Mental Health Practitioner – CAHMS
Liquid Personnel are looking for a Band 6, Learning disability Senior Mental Health Practitioner (Social worker, LD Nurse, RMN, O.T) in Swindon CAMHS.
As a successful CAMHS Mental Health Practitioner, you will provide assessments and interventions to young people who present in crisis at the general hospital, alongside offering telephone support to professionals, carers, family, and young people who are contacting the service in crisis.
What’s in it for you as a Mental Health Practitioner?
- Can be entirely remote
- Supportive teams
- Competitive rates
- Ongoing contracts
Your main responsibilities as a Mental Health Practitioner:
- You provide daily duty rota, complete risk assessments, care plans, clinical notes and crisis plans where needed.
- You will attend Multi agency meetings as and when required for the patents we support.
- You will provide specific interventions to young people accessing our service.
- You will contribute to the Initial assessments for children referred to CAMHS.
- You will provide consultation and advice to professionals
What we are looking for in a Mental Health Practitioner:
- Social Work England, HCPC or NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work, OT or Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each mental health practitioner you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.