Mental Health Practitioner – Hackney
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Mental Health Practitioner to join the Mental Health Team based in Hackney.
As a Mental Health Practitioner, you will be an active member of the multi-disciplinary team providing assessment, care and support to older people with mental health needs in City & Hackney.
What’s in it for you as a Mental Health Practitioner?
- Competitive pay rate
- Excellent room for progression
- Diverse Work
- 1 day working from home
Your main responsibilities as a Mental Health Practitioner:
- To provide clients and carers presenting to the community mental health care for older people with a clear and accurate assessment of their needs.
- To make high quality assessments within Health and Social Care frameworks and to manage a caseload, acting as a Care Coordinator, setting up, implementing and reviewing individualized appropriate care plans and packages of care.
- To make assessments of carers needs and offer support and advice to carers and relatives.
- To promote the needs of service users with mental health needs and to offer and provide training and education whenever possible.
- To be part of a Duty Rota responding to emergencies and processing referrals.
- To assist the Senior Practitioners and Team Manager in the operational management of the service
What we are looking for in a Mental Health Practitioner:
- Social Work England or NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work or Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive mental health/social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health/social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health/social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.