Mental Health Practitioner – Harrow and Hillingdon – Mental Health Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Mental Health Practitioner to join a busy Mental Health Team based in Harrow and Hillingdon.
What’s in it for you as a Mental Health Practitioner?
- Flexible working available
- Training opportunities
- Near Uxbridge underground station
Essential requirements for the role/System knowledge required:
- To be accountable for the co-ordination of individualised care plans for people who are in the early stages of psychotic illness.
- Work with dual diagnosis providing interventions for mental health need and substance misuse problems.
- To undertake risk assessments according to trust policy.
What we are looking for in a Mental Health Practitioner:
- Social Work England, HCPC or NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work, OT or Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each mental health practitioner you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.