Mental Health Practitioner – Northampton – Mental Health Hub
Liquid Personnel are currently looking for Mental Health Practitioners (RMN, Social Work or Occupational Therapist qualified) to join a busy team based in Northampton.
What’s in it for you as a Mental Health Practitioner?
- Flexibility with hours with 24/7 rota
- Day rate £25/hr
- Sat/Night £30/hr
- Sunday £38/hr
- Ongoing contracts
Your main responsibilities as a Mental Health Practitioner:
- As a successful Mental Health Practitioner, you will deliver high quality comprehensive mental health services and manage a defined caseload, with a focus on providing expert assessment and treatment for people with complex mental health difficulties and their carers
- This will include recovery co-ordination and to provide statutory Adult Social Care, Care Management functions (assessment, care planning and reviewing).
- The liaison with a wide range of statutory and non-statutory agencies is central to this role.
What we are looking for in a Mental Health Practitioner:
- Social Work England, HCPC or NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work, OT or Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.