Mental Health Practitioner – Peterborough – Female Secure CAMHS
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for 3 x Mental Health Practitioners to work for our clients secure mental health unit in Peterborough. Our client will also consider workers from a Learning Disability background.
What’s in it for you as a Mental Health Practitioner?
- Extremely high rates of pay
- Ongoing contract
- Monday – Friday £40/hr
- Weekends – £44/hr
- Day time shifts – No nights needed
- Some weekend shifts (not every week)
- Supportive team
Your main responsibilities as a Mental Health Practitioner:
You will work directly with young people who have a range of complex needs that can include suicidal and/or self-harm behaviour, aggression, violence, anti-social and challenging conduct. As part of the team, you’ll be working with young people who are unwilling to engage with education, and have little interest in receiving adult support or care, they are looking for workers who can create change in young peoples behaviour.
Essential requirements for the role:
Mental Health or Learning Disabilities experience is essential.
What we are looking for in a Mental Health Practitioner:
- NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each mental health practitioner you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.