Mental Health Practitioner – Preston – CMHT
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Mental Health Practitioner to join a busy Community Mental Health Team based in Preston.
What’s in it for you as a Mental Health Practitioner?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Mental Health Practitioner:
To act as the role of a Care co-ordinator for service users that require secondary care mental health services. To work alongside the wider MDT to support with the delivery of the care and treatment. Must have knowledge of the CPA approach, Mental Health Act assessments and ability to manage all aspects of paperwork linked to service user care and treatment, in some cases funding applications are to be managed by the care coordinator for alternative rehab placements in locality or even out of area. Within South Ribble CMHT there will also be a requirement to manage duty on a rota basis with the support of a back up duty officer. This will be after you have shadowed the duty process on a couple of occasions.
What we are looking for in a Mental Health Practitioner:
- NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each mental health practitioner you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.