Mental Health Practitioner (RMN or SW) – Worcester – Community Mental Health Team
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Mental Health Practitioner to join the Community Mental Health Service based in Worcester.
As a successful candidate, you will be working to promote the safety and the well being of service users and their families/carers.
What’s in it for you as a Mental Health Practitioner?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Mental Health Practitioner:
- To deliver good outcomes for children through taking referrals, completing assessments regarding young peoples emotional and mental health needs and creating an effective plan for intervention.
- To ensure delivery of appropriate services to children and their families, according to assessed needs. This will include direct interventions based on a range of evidence based therapeutic interventions.
- To offer consultation and training and joint working regarding children’s and young people’s emotional and mental health needs. Enhancing skills and knowledge within the partner agencies and across the community. To maintain professional case records, including inputting onto the Department’s information systems and accessing information from relevant registers. Producing reports to a high standard.
What we are looking for in a Mental Health Practitioner:
- Social Work England, HCPC or NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work or Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive mental health training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each mental health practitioner you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.