Mental Health Practitioner (RMN, SW or OT) – Buckinghamshire – CMHT
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced RMN, SW or OT to join the Adult/ Older Adults Community Mental Health Team based across Oxfordshire/ Buckinghamshire.
As a successful candidate, the role will involve care coordination and care of older adults with mental health needs both functional and dementia (if older adults team)
Benefits as a CMHT Practitioner:
- Flexibility with hours
- Ongoing contract
- Hybrid working
- Ongoing contracts
Duties as a CMHT Practitioner:
- Assessment of mental health needs and care planning with psychosocial interventions.
- Community experience preferred but will consider applicants with strong mental health experience.
- Care Coordination
- Care of older adults with mental health needs, both functional and dementia.
Requirements as a CMHT Practitioner:
- Social Work England, HCPC or NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work, OT or Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive mental health/social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health/social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health/social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.