Mental Health Practitioner – RMN – SW or OT – Worcestershire and Herefordshire – CAMHS
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Mental Health Practitioner to join a busy CAMHS Team based in Worcestershire and Herefordshire.
The post holder will deliver high quality comprehensive mental health services. The role involves managing a defined caseload with a focus on providing expert assessment and treatment for children with complex mental health difficulties and their carers. This will include recovery co-ordination (design and co-ordination of treatment packages that are personalised and co-produced).
What’s in it for you as a Mental Health Practitioner?
- Competitive pay rate
- Hybrid working
- Choice of several locations
- Supportive management and teams
Your main responsibilities as a Mental Health Practitioner:
- Provide daily duty rota.
- Complete risk assessments, care plans, clinical notes and crisis plans where needed.
- Provide assessments and interventions to young people who present in crisis at the general hospital.
- Offer telephone support to professionals, carers, family and young people who are contacting the service in crisis.
What we are looking for in a Mental Health Practitioner:
- Social Work England, HCPC or NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work, OT or Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each mental health practitioner you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.