Mental Health Practitioner (RMN, SW, OT) – North Somerset – Adults Mental Health
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Mental Health Practitioner (RMN, SW, OT) to join a busy Adults Mental Health Team based in North Somerset.
What’s in it for you as a Mental Health Practitioner?
- High pay rates
- Flexible working arrangements/Part remote
- No caseloads
- Ongoing contracts
Your main responsibilities as a Mental Health Practitioner:
This role will afford rapid access to credible specialist mental health expertise for GPs, Primary Care staff and other referring agents who are requiring support and expert advice on meeting the mental health needs of the people within their case loads. This will ensure that patients in Primary Care have their mental health needs more clearly assessed, defined, cared for and treated by Primary Care Health Care Professionals and that the pathways to best meet someone’s needs is optimised. For most people this will mean remaining within Primary Care supported by the Primary Care Liaison Service where needed, but for some, needs necessitating, there will be a smooth transfer into treatment services. The postholder will prioritise assessments based on clinical need and risk, making evidence-based recommendations for care and treatment within and across multiple care pathways.
What we are looking for in a Mental Health Practitioner:
- Social Work England, HCPC or NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work, OT or Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each mental health practitioner you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.