Mental Health Practitioner – Shropshire (Telford)
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Mental Health Practitioner to join the Community Mental Health Service based in Telford.
As a successful candidate, you will be working to promote the safety and the well being of service users and their families/carers.
What’s in it for you as a Mental Health Practitioner?
- Supportive team
- Pre job training
- Varied workload
Your main responsibilities as a Mental Health Practitioner:
- Work as part of the Adult Community Mental Health Services undertaking brief initial assessments for all those referred by the Single Point of Access Referral Advisors for consideration for Adult Community Mental Health Services pathway.
- Provide assessment , consultation, support, education and problem solving approaches in the area of assessment and management of mental health problems in Adults of working age.
- Liaise with GPs and other Primary Care services to obtain additional information to support the assessment process and access to the appropriate pathway.
- Ensure systems are in place to promote smooth pathways between primary care and secondary mental health services.
- Work in partnership with service users in the designated care group with complex health presentations, to enable them to lead fulfilling lives.
What we are looking for in a Mental Health Practitioner:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.