Mental Health Practitioner – South Gloucestershire – Mental Health Recovery
We are currently recruiting for RMN’s, SW’s or OT’s with mental health experience to work within the Mental Health Recovery Service based in South Wiltshire.
This role is focussed on providing appropriate, effective interventions and treatments to people with a range of mental health needs, enabling and assisting them to meet daily health, social care and well being needs, in line with personal recovery goals.
Your benefits as a Mental Health Recovery Mental Health Practitioner:
- High pay rate
- Ongoing contract
- Part remote working
Your duties as a Mental Health Recovery Mental Health Practitioner:
- Work autonomously to undertake emergency assessments, planning and delivering defined, intensive, specialist interventions in line with the CPA framework to people with severe and enduring mental health needs, who maybe distressed and in crisis.
- Where appropriate the postholder will work alongside other services to plan, deliver and review effective “wrap around” intensive interventions to manage risk and prevent hospital admission for those with the most complex needs.
Your requirements as a Mental Health Recovery Mental Health Practitioner:
- Valid NMC or Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience in Social Work, Nursing (RMN) or Occupational Therapy
- Degree level or equivalent in Nursing (RMN), Social Work or Occupational Therapy
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.