Mental Health Practitioner – South Oxfordshire – Assessment and Duty
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse/Occupational Therapist or Social Worker to join a busy Assessment and Duty Team based in South Oxfordshire.
What’s in it for you as a Mental Health Practitioner?
- Supportive team
- Flexibility with hours – part time considered
- Competitive pay
Your main responsibilities as a Mental Health Practitioner:
The role entails assessing the mental health of people referred by their GP or partner agencies, and providing time-limited interventions where appropriate. The successful candidate will also be expected to cover duty around 1 day per week which involves triaging referrals and undertaking emergency assessments.
What we are looking for in a Mental Health Practitioner:
- Social Work England, HCPC or NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work, OT or Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health/social work sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health/social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.