Mental Health Practitioner (SW, RMN or OT) – Mental Health Assessments
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Mental Health Practitioner (Social Worker, RMN or Occupational Therapist qualified) to join our client in Luton.
The team have a backlog of brief and initial assessments within secondary care. This is across 7 different teams and locations.
As a Mental Health Practitioner, you will benefit from:
- £30 -£32 per hour
- Various locations
- No caseloads
- Supportive team and management
What will you be doing as a Mental Health Practitioner?
- You will work as part of the Adult Community Mental Health Services undertaking brief initial assessments for all those referred by the Single Point of Access Referral Advisors for consideration for Adult Community Mental Health Services pathway
- You will do this by providing assessment, consultation, support, education and problem solving approaches in the area of assessment and management of mental health problems in Adults of working age
Essential requirements as a Mental Health Practitioner:
- Valid NMC, HCPC, or Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience in Social Work, Nursing (RMN) or Occupational Therapy
- Degree level or equivalent in Nursing (RMN), Social Work or Occupational Therapy
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.