Mental Health Practitioner – Swindon – Acute Liaison Team
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for a RMN to work for our client in Swindon.
Ideally we are looking for successful RMN’s with experience in acute hospital liaison or crisis working. You will be undertaking lone assessments and formulating risk management plans.
What’s in it for you as a Mental Health Practitioner?
- Flexibility with hours
- High pay rate with enhanced rate at weekends/evenings
- Ongoing contracts
Your main responsibilities as a Mental Health Practitioner:
- Offering an assessment service to patients presenting with a range of undifferentiated mental health and psychological problems, and psychiatric illnesses
- Providing a mental health consultation liaison and advice service
- Delivering a range of nursing and psychosocial interventions to individual patients and their families, as appropriate
- Assisting and supporting general hospital colleagues in making decisions about treatment and care in complex situations
What we are looking for in a Mental Health Practitioner:
- NMC Registration
- Qualified RMN
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each mental health practitioner you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.