Mental Health Practitioner – Weston-Super-Mare/ Bristol – Veterans Mental Health
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Mental Health Practitioner to join a Veterans Mental Health Team based in Weston-Super-Mare/Bristol.
What’s in it for you as a Mental Health Practitioner?
- Rare opportunity
- Hybrid working
- Friendly team
- Competitive rates
Your main responsibilities as a Mental Health Practitioner:
The job is to offer comprehensive biopsychosocial assessments, evidence based interventions and liaison to both currently serving and ex-armed forces personnel. This service will provide both onward referral(s) and evidence based interventions to those who have been identified with specific mental health needs.
What we are looking for in a Mental Health Practitioner:
- Social Work England or NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work or Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each mental health practitioner you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.