Mental Health Practitioners – Birmingham – Psychiatric Care
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Mental Health Practitioner/RMN to join a busy Psychiatric Care Team based in Birmingham.
What’s in it for you as a Mental Health Practitioner?
- Up to £30/hr for Monday – Friday daytime hours
- Up to £36/hr for Saturday day shifts
- Up to £42/hr for Sunday day shifts
- Flexibility with hours -Ongoing contracts
Your main responsibilities as a Mental Health Practitioner:
The role involves facilitating Place of Safety room at the unit where mental health assessments take place, over seeing the psychiatric unit and being involved with assessments for patients that come into the place of safety or the psychiatric decision unit.
What we are looking for in a Mental Health Practitioner:
- NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each mental health practitioner you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.