Mental Health Practitioners – Wiltshire – Primary Care Liaison Service
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for Mental Health Practitioners, RMN’s or Social Workers to join a Primary Care Liaison Service based in Wiltshire.
What’s in it for you as a Mental Health Practitioner?
- Flexible working
- Compressed hours optional
- Hybrid working
Your main responsibilities as a Mental Health Practitioner:
The teams provide mental health support, brief interventions, advice and signposting for; service users and potential users of AWP mental health services, their carers and relatives, GPs, Health and Social Care and third sector.
What we are looking for in a Mental Health Practitioner:
- Social Work England or NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work or Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each mental health practitioner you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.