Mental Health Social Worker – Lewisham – Community Forensic Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join the Community Forensic Team based in Lewisham.
As a Mental Health Social Worker, you will have forensic community experience, familiarity with South London & Maudsley NHS foundation trust and knowledge of the Electronic Patient Journey System.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Competitive pay rates
- Diverse work
- Excellent progression opportunities
- 1 day working from home
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Undertake outcome focused assessments of the needs of vulnerable adults and their carers.
- Central to this role are the tasks associated with promoting relapse prevention, enabling independence, self-directed support, choice, and control.
- Risk management and safeguarding will also be key parts of this role (including children’s safeguarding), together with case coordination support for those adults requiring frequent specialist intervention to meet their needs.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.