Mental Health Social Worker – Lewisham
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Mental Health Social Worker to join our client in Lewisham, London.
As a successful Social Worker, you will be employed within a community-based integrated mental health service and will care coordinate a complex caseload as a member of the multi-disciplinary team.
Your benefits as a Mental Health Social Worker:
- Up to £36 per hour
- Supportive team
- Hybrid working available
- High pay rate
- Manageable caseloads
Your duties as a Mental Health Social Worker in Lewisham:
- You will be undertaking the statutory duties of the AMHP on a rota basis
- Care Act interventions including assessment, prevention, personalisation and safeguarding are key functions of the role and the Senior SW will also develop expertise in interventions under the Mental Capacity Act 2005
- You will act as a resource of legal knowledge for the service, offering advice and support to other members of the MDT
- You will embrace and promote a strengths-based approach to assessment and interventions
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.