Mental Health Social Worker – Milton Keynes – Forensic
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Mental Health Social Worker to join a busy Forensic Team based in Milton Keynes.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Competitive pay
- Flexibility with hours
- Supportive team
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- To work as part of a multi-disciplinary team providing care for services users who are accepted by the Forensic Community Mental health service ensuring the highest standards.
- You will work with service users and their carers to assess their needs, identify options to meet those needs and negotiate, deliver and review appropriate care working towards recovery.
- You will take on the role of social supervisor for conditionally discharged restricted patients taken on for aftercare by the Forensic Mental Health Services.
- Give guidance and advice to staff members within the service regarding statutory and policy procedural responsibilities i.e. Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity, Safeguarding Adults and Children, MAPPA and Appropriate Adult.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.