Mental Health Social Worker – Somerset – Forensic
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Mental Health Social Worker to join a busy Forensic Team based in Somerset.
What’s in it for you as a Mental Health Social Worker?
- High pay depending on experience
- Ongoing contract
- Supportive team
Your main responsibilities as a Mental Health Social Worker:
You will manage a complex caseload where you will be responsible for social care assessments, risk assessments, facilitate group activities, and will contribute to ICR meetings, supporting service users to make viable plans for their future. You will also Work in a multi-disciplinary setting, supporting all disciplines.
What we are looking for in a Mental Health Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.