MH Prevention and Wellbeing Officer – Bognor Regis
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a MH Prevention and Wellbeing Officer to join our client in Bognor Regis.
Your benefits as a MH Prevention and Wellbeing Officer:
- Excellent pay rates
- Manageable caseloads
- Thorough inductions, and ongoing support
- Excellent training and development
- Highly supportive team and management
Your duties as a MH Prevention and Wellbeing Officer:
- Promote independence, empowerment, engagement with universal services, mental health services, voluntary sector, and local community assets.
- Develop links with other prevention and recovery services. Develop links with local housing provision, to reduce risk of homelessness. Develop links with local substance misuse services.
- Develop specialist knowledge in relation to local/digital support groups.
- Champion use of technology to reduce and manage need without requiring funded services.
- Proactively set up and support community groups. Promote diversity within the community.
As a MH Prevention and Wellbeing Officer, you will motivate and encourage individuals to actively consider employment opportunities and access employment specialists. Motivate and encourage individuals to actively consider education opportunities.
Essential requirements as a MH Prevention and Wellbeing Officer:
- Relevant MH Prevention and Wellbeing Officer is essential.
- GSCE English and Maths, or equivalent qualification or experience demonstrating that level of literacy and numeracy.
- Experience of working within adult social care, or a care provider or health provider, with experience of working with individuals who have complex mental disorder.
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call on-wards throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
DBH – 169540