MSK Physiotherapist – Band 6 – Northamptonshire – Outpatient/Community
Working hours: 40 per week
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced MSK Physiotherapist to join our client based in Northamptonshire.
Your benefits as an MSK Physiotherapist:
- £26 per hour pay rate
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Manageable caseloads
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
Your duties as a MSK Physiotherapist in Northamptonshire:
- The assessment, treatment, and management of patients with MSK injuries across various NHFT sites across the county within an out-patient environment
- Work will be predominately at one base, with the base being identified at the point of appointment
- Work will be mostly via face-to-face appointments but may include some appointments delivered by video call or telephone. Must have Smartcard, Systmone knowledge
Essential requirements as a MSK Physiotherapist:
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in Physiotherapy
- Extensive post qualified experience in MSK
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.