MSK Physiotherapist – London – Band 6
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced MSK Physiotherapist to join our client’s team in London.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Physiotherapist who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of Physiotherapist role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Physiotherapist:
- To assist in prioritising referrals to Outreach clinics.
- To assist in the teaching and contribute to the performance assessment and appraisal of newly qualified physiotherapists, T.I.s and physiotherapy assistant staff
- To liaise effectively with appropriate members of staff and carers (where agreed) regarding the progress of individual patients to optimise their outcomes.
- To maintain accurate, comprehensive, and up-to-date documentation and statistics in line with legal requirements, CSP standards and Trust policy. Communicate assessment and treatment results to the appropriate disciplines in the form of reports and letters.
As part of the Physiotherapy Service providing care to a multi-cultural and diverse population, the post holder will provide a high standard of physiotherapy care to Musculoskeletal Outpatients. To work alongside and at times independently of senior staff at a designated Outreach clinic and you will undertake all aspects of clinical duties as an autonomous practitioner.
What we are looking for in a physiotherapist:
- HCPC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
Why work with Liquid?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
TA – 168410