Newly Qualified Adult Social Worker – Warrington – Community
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Newly Qualified Social Worker to join an Adults Community Team in Warrington.
As a successful Newly Qualified Social Worker, you will be required to complete Targeted Review work in a timely manner and will be aware of strengths-based approaches. You must also have good communication and assessment skills.
Your benefits as a Newly Qualified Adult Social Worker:
- £24 per hour
- Hybrid Working
- Immediate Start Available!
- Manageable caseloads
- Supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
What will you be doing as a Newly Qualified Adult Social Worker?
- You will work within the Councils statutory duties with regards to adults with care and support needs utilising a strengths-based approach to assessment and support planning
- You will assess and manage areas of risk, need and service provision
- You will ensure the safeguarding of adults and children with care and support needs is inherent within practice
- You will contribute to a team to support continuous development and operational effectiveness
- You will identify and behave as a professional Social Worker, committed to your own professional development and accountable to people using services, the public, the Council, and the regulator
- You will maintain the expected standards of the Social Work profession within your role, including maintaining appropriate personal and professional boundaries in more challenging circumstances
- You will actively be contributing to team learning, practice and
development; being aware of own wellbeing and that of other colleagues
- You will engage with and contribute to regular supervision, which covers both business and professional requirements
Essential requirements of this Newly Qualified Adult Social Worker role:
- Social Work qualification, with valid Social Work England registration
- Experience in Adult Services
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.