Newly Qualified Social Worker Project – South West
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Newley Qualified Social Worker to join a busy team based in the South West.
As a Newley Qualified Social Worker Project you will be paid on a per assessment basis, you will be provided the opportunity to complete 4+ assessments a week.
What’s in it for you as a Newly Qualified Social Worker?
- Outside IR35
- Great opportunity to work with the Care Act
- Fantastic way to learn from other practitioners
Your main responisbilities as a Newly Qualified Social Worker
- Completing Care Act Assessments under the Care Act 2014
- A strength-based approach will be central to the work undertaken with customers – ensuring an individual’s strengths – personal, community and social networks are utilised and maximised – allowing the person to lead, and be in control of, an ordinary and independent day-to-day life as much as possible. It may also help delay the development of further needs.
- When support planning and considering an indicative personal budget the principles of best value must be applied.
- Personal budgets will need to reflect the most cost effective way to meet the individuals eligible
What we are looking for in a Newly Qualified Social Worker:
- Social Work qualification, with valid Social Work England registration
- Experience in Adult Services
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.