Newly Qualified Social Worker – Rhondda Cynon Taf – Child Protection
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Newly Qualified Social Worker to join a busy Child Protection Team based in Rhondda Cynon Taf.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single assessments
- Chairing child protection conferences and attending case conferences
- Child protection meetings
- Working with children on the child protection register, looked after children and children in need
- Attending court
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work qualification, with valid Social Work England registration
- Experience in Childrens Services
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.