Newly Qualified Social Worker – Rochdale – Adults Mental Health
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Newly Qualified Social Worker to join a busy Adults Mental Health Team based in Rochdale.
The successful applicant would be expected to carry a complex caseload of service users, manage risk and promote wellness utilising the recovery model.
What’s in it for you as a Newly Qualified Social Worker?
- Highest newly qualified paying role in the area
- Hybrid working model
- FANTASTIC career development opportunity
- FREE parking
Your main responsibilities as a Newly Qualified Social Worker:
- Assessing the needs of individual service users and carers for social care services
- Undertaking crisis and risk assessments
- Designing a support plans based on an individual assessed eligible needsComplete mental health reviews, risk assessments and care plans
- Identifying and ensuring the appropriate responses to individuals who are vulnerable and appear to be at risk of significant harm
- Keeping people safe (bearing in mind the right to self-determination for those with capacity)
- Establishing and developing effective collaborative working relationships with other agencies, both public and independent, and ensuring t that the principles of Working Together are enacted.
What we are looking for in a Newly Qualified Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.