Nurse – RGN or RMN – Acquired Brain Injury – Worcestershire
Nurse – RGN or RMN – Acquired Brain Injury – Worcestershire, West Midlands – £19 per hour
Shifts: Days only
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an experienced RGN or RMN to work day shifts only at an Outstanding CQC rated service in Worcestershire, West Midlands. The service is an Acquired Brain Injury and Care Home service, which provides a range of services inclusive of independent living, respite care, dementia care and nursing.
Close to the M5, the service also has direct train links into London, and is between 40 minutes and 1hr drive to Birmingham and Cheltenham.
As a Nurse – RGN or RMN, you will benefit from:
- Working for a client rated Outstanding by CQC
- Enhanced pay rates for Bank Holiday
- NMC registration funded
- 35 days annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays (based on hours)
- Excellent career development and opportunities
- Colleague discounts
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1,000 for each referral you make)
What will you be doing as a Nurse – RGN or RMN?
- Provide the highest standard of care and developing services according to residents to enhance their quality of life.
- Oversee all aspects of medication management- ensuring medication are appropriately received, stored, and administered.
- Developing, renewing, and updating residents care plans to meet their physical, social and psychological needs.
- Supervising and mentoring junior staff
- Supporting with Clinical Audits
- Conducting duties for instance catheterisation, wound dressing, taking temperature, measuring blood pressure.
- Collecting samples such as bloods and urine.
Essential requirements of this Nurse – RGN or RMN role:
- Experience as an RGN or RMN within an elderly care home setting
- Right to work in the UK
- Qualified RGN or RMN, with an active NMC PIN
- Ability to lead, analyse problems and provide solutions or improvements effectively
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- Understands IT and communication systems
- The legal right to work in the UK