Nurse RGN or RMN – Herefordshire – Nursing Home
Hours: 36 per week, day shifts
Are you a qualified RGN or RMN looking for the next step within your career? Look no further as we are recruiting for a nurse to join a compassionate and welcoming nursing home, part of a well-established care group.
The home provides specialist nursing care to 47 residents including those who suffer from dementia.
Our client has an excellent reputation for providing an innovative approach to elderly care, by promoting an independent living techniques to their daily duties. Additionally, their care team benefit from a range of regular training programmes and provide excellent career opportunities for those who want to grow and develop.
Your benefits as an RGN or RMN:
- Refer a fiend bonus scheme (earn up to £1,000 for each referral you make!)
- 35 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Enhanced pay rates for working bank holidays
- NMC Registration paid
- Colleague discounts (Access to over 1600 high street discounts)
- Holiday discounts
- Career progression and development opportunities
Responsibilities as an RGN or RMN:
- To provide the highest quality care to all service users, meeting their wishes and needs as well as developing services to better their quality of life
- Promote appropriate independence and personal choice with residents developing and renewing care plans to meet resident’s physical, social and psychological needs
- Medication Management, ensuring medication is properly stored, administered, and received in aligning with company policies and legislation
Essential requirements as an RGN or RMN:
- Experience providing nursing care to elderly service users
- Ability to work well under pressure, lead a team and problem solve
- Understands how to effectively use IT systems
- Active & registered NMC PIN (RGN or RMN)
- The legal right to work in the UK