Nursery Assistant – SEN School – Nottingham
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for Nursery Assistants to join our client based in Nottingham. The purpose of the job is to work under the instruction of senior staff to assist in the preparation and delivery of education and care for the children in the nursery, some of whom may have special educational needs
Your benefits as a Nursery Assistant:
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Excellent pay rate
- Highly supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Nursery Assistant:
- Good understanding of the needs of young children.
- Basic understanding of child development and child centred approach to early years education.
- Basic understanding of legislation and policies relevant to children under 5 years.
Why work with Liquid Personnel?
New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
Twice weekly payroll
Free DBS and compliance service
Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*