Occupational Health Adviser – Northallerton
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an Occupational Health Adviser to join a busy Team based in Northallerton.
What will it give you as an Occupational Health Adviser?
- High pay rates
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your primary responsibilities as an Occupational Health Adviser:
- The OH Adviser role has significant autonomy to self-manage their own workload with the ability to working flexibly from home although the service is based on campus in the Lodge at the County Hall offices in Northallerton.
- Occupational Health Adviser – case management Occupational Health & Wellbeing.
- You will be customer, performance and solution focused with extensive experience of managing your own case load.
As an occupational health advisor, you will be looking for 15 – 20 hours working alongside a team of dedicated professionals and experts. They will possess the right qualifications, excellent communication skills and in particular, a strong knowledge and experience of how the practicality and effectiveness of advice impacts in realising positive outcomes i.e., effective case management conclusion.
What we are looking for in an Occupational Health Adviser:
- HCPC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*