Occupational Therapist – Advanced Practitioner – Social Care
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced and highly skilled Occupational Therapist – Advanced Practitioner to join our client in Kensington and Chelsea.
As a successful Occupational Therapist, you will provide professional support and direction to social care staff in the Integrated Health and Social Care Team, playing a pivotal role in promoting quality, best practice and person centred-care in the service provision for Adults with physical disabilities and Older People.
Your benefits as an Occupational Therapist – Advanced Practitioner:
- £45,147 – £51,585 per annum
- Relevant training and development opportunities
- Career progression opportunities
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent location
- Supportive team and management
What will you be doing as an Occupational Therapist – Advanced Practitioner in Kensington and Chelsea?
- You will provide professional support, leadership and line management/supervise to staff that form part of an integrated multi-disciplinary team that includes qualified and unqualified social worker, occupational therapists, rehabilitation workers and related support services
- You will assist Team Managers in the day-to-day operational management of the assessment and care management service for older and physically disabled people who are the responsibility of the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- You will take accountability for the quality of your work and take responsibility for maintaining and developing your professional knowledge and skills
- You will advise, guide and mentor supervisees to contribute to their learning and development. Work with the Team Manager to enhance the clinical practice standards in accordance with COT and HCPC professional body’s Code of Practice
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist – Advanced Practitioner role:
- Qualified Occupational Therapist, with valid HCPC registration
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Extensive post qualified experience in adults social care